Press releases archive 2010
Rödl & Partner Study: more and more businesses finance growth with risk capital
- Private equity firms increasingly accept minority holdings
- 80 per cent of equity capital invested in German „Mittelstand“ firms
- Bavaria ahead of North Rhine-Westphalia as most attractive state for venture capitalists
- 4 per cent growth to 217.85 million euros despite difficult market conditions
- Increased demand for single source multidisciplinary consulting
- Excellent prospects for business abroad in Asia, Europe and the US
- Career opportunities: 16 new partners will be appointed in July to a current total of 126
Read more here.
On the 16th of June 2010 the Association of Estonian Accounting Firms (acronym in Estonian: ERPEL) was estblished. ERPEL’s charter members are 15 largest accounting firms in Estonia.
The main aim of the Association is to improve the quality of accounting services as well as to raise the awareness of entrepreneurs about the accounting service in general. Read more here.
Photo gallery from the foundation event in Meriton Hotel.