Local and international assignment taxation
People are at the heart of any cross-border investment. They feature naturally in decisions about foreign direct investment or multinational projects. Sending executives overseas, or moving overseas as an executive within a global business, is a complicated decision with far-reaching consequences for families.
We understand the challenges of such a move and have developed tools to limit risks and maximise executive effectiveness from an administrative, employment law, tax and social security point of view.
Rödl & Partner regularly helps international businesses in connection with:
- drafting employment and secondment contracts for senior executives
- international expatriate consulting, employment law, social security and tax planning for international executives
- benefits and compensation, pension schemes and their employment, tax and social security treatment, employee participation programmes
- visas, work permits, immigration for international businesses
- international assignment policies for multinationals