In times of falling tax rates, transfer pricing regulation has become one of the best tools for national tax authorities to maintain a high level of taxation. International transfer pricing regimes and agreements are not accepted and interpreted in the same way throughout the world. Consequently tax planning has become a big challenge for global businesses even when calculating the cost of individual projects.
Our global transfer pricing services regularly include:
- designing and implementing transfer pricing policies, analytical support based on third-party databases, empirical evaluations for transfer pricing methods
- documentation in accordance with local and overseas transfer pricing regulations
- tax planning from a transfer pricing point of view at regional, national and international level
- APA: advanced pricing agreements with local and overseas tax authorities
- defending transfer pricing policies and documentations in tax audits and tax litigation