Company Secretarial Services
Rödl & Partner can advise businesses making foreign investments on all aspects of their duties under local company law, and help them carry out their obligations.
Our package of services typically includes:
- company formation
- legal procedures to change the officers of the company, change shareholdings, amend accounting reference dates, declare dividends, and so on
- advice on directors' duties and responsibilities
- maintaining statutory registers and minutes
- preparing statutory documents for board and general meetings, minutes for such events
- in certain jurisdictions, acting as the company's registered office. (Contact our global head of Corporate Services to find out in which locations we can act as your registered office.)
- filing all necessary statements, accounts, forms, returns and resolutions on public record at commercial registers of the relevant jurisdiction
- advising and assisting you with your tax compliance obligations
- dissolving the company
We make sure that all company secretarial duties are performed correctly in all jurisdictions where your business operates. It’s a vital element of global risk management.