Global organisations are increasingly finding that intangible assets such as brands, trademarks, designs and other new ideas – as well as classic technical property rights, like patents and utility models – contribute hugely to the value of their business.
Yet ideas are stolen and products copied as quickly as they can be developed. Protecting your intellectual property has become a vital aspect of risk management for all international businesses. Rödl & Partner offers comprehensive legal services to assist in this area:
- trademark portfolio management
- worldwide enforcement of intellectual property rights
- licensing agreements, franchise agreements
- distribution systems
- international product liability
- special industry services – Rödl & Partner IP teams have particular experience in IT, computer and consumer products sectors