Financial, tax & legal due diligence
When deciding on an acquisition, many international businesses – private equity investors in particular – need to look at the speed and efficiency of the process first. How, for instance, can you gain a reasonable understanding of the actual financial, as well as the legal, employment, accounting and tax situation of a target company or group with subsidiaries in twenty-five countries? In a matter of days? Without unduly delaying the decision-making process?
Rödl & Partner offers assistance with worldwide due diligence investigations based on our particular, unique approach to inter-disciplinary, global project management.
With the help of specialist teams at our regional head offices, we provide services of high quality and great efficiency:
- definition and worldwide enforcement of analytical processes and areas for in-depth review
- top-level staffing of data rooms with experienced professionals, to immediately identify deal-relevant risks
- clear definition of areas for analysis by professional service line, avoiding multiple review of issues
- integrated reporting across professional service lines in a format agreed with you
- concise reporting focusing on substantial risks with practical recommendations on how to address them pre- or post-acquisition