In recent years the need for independent, reliable audit services for multinational businesses may have been more widely discussed than at any time in the audit profession’s history. At Rödl & Partner we have a unique structure as a truly integrated global firm. That, and our approach to high quality, independent audit services, prepared us well for the turmoil in the global business world.
Anywhere in the world, Rödl & Partner follows the strict requirements of locally applicable auditing standards and international standards on auditing (ISA). A priority is to ensure an efficient and effective audit process for your business. Rödl & Partner therefore applies a risk-oriented audit approach. Our audit puts particular emphasis on understanding internal control well enough to plan the audit and to determine the nature, timing, and extent of audit procedures we need to perform.
More than any software tool, our approach demands highly-qualified and experienced people – in this respect we feel richly endowed.
- financial statement audit
- consultations on preparation of financial statement pursuant to IFRS and German regulations
- corporate reporting improvement
- internal control system audit
- internal audit improvement
- advice on internal audit preparation
- confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions
- due diligence
- forensic audit