Incorporating a new company overseas can be a time-critical project, especially if customers request your presence in a given market through a legal entity before they will buy goods or services from you.
In most jurisdictions, a foreign investor will need to provide more documents than local businesses, have them translated and often keep special form requirements. A seemingly straightforward step can become a complex operation, requiring consideration of company law, taxation, financial and practical matters.
At Rödl & Partner we bring together a unique blend of expertise to help international businesses manage the formation process in a cost-efficient, timely manner.
At the same time, we try to think ahead and profit from our global experience. This might include developing alternative structures and investment vehicles that may not be well known in a given jurisdiction, but are perfectly possible and highly attractive from a risk management and tax efficiency point of view.
When forming companies on behalf of international businesses, we provide the following services:
- incorporation of companies and formation of partnerships
- drafting memoranda and articles of association
- appoitntment of executives and board members, initial statutory board and general meeting minutes
- recording statutes in the appropriate registers
- registering the new business for corporation tax and, where appropriate, health insurance, social security and VAT purposes