Mergers & acquisitions
There are many reasons for buying and selling a business. Among them are conquering new markets, competitive pressure and concerns about succession planning. Whatever the motivation, ownership structures of national and international businesses are changing dramatically.
In the international market for mergers and acquisitions, Rödl & Partner helps both buyers and sellers move forward step by step to a successful transaction.
Our services regularly include:
- legal, tax and financial due diligence of target companies around the world
- letters of intent
- risk management in cross-border business transactions, legal opinions
- deal structuring, tax-efficient integration, financing arrangements
- drafting and negotiating transaction documentation, deal execution in cross-border and national share deal and asset deal transactions
- post-merger integration, legal support upon realisation and integration measures
In merger and acquisition projects we benefit from the vast experience of a truly inter-disciplinary, global professional services firm, with a unique track record of multi-country transactions from a legal, tax and financial angle.