The real estate market has become a major driver in the growth of national economies everywhere in the world. In addition to traditional development and sale, other real estate specialty areas have become more and more important in recent years. Project development, facility management and fund structuring are examples.
Rödl & Partner can assist you with all property law, commercial law, corporate and tax aspects of your real estate investments – from acquisition vehicle issues to comprehensive property contract management.
Our real estate team is the ideal partner to assist you with real estate matters anywhere in the major markets of the world:
- acquisitions and dispositions
- commercial leasing
- property management agreements, operation and management agreements, asset management agreements, real estate agency agreements,
- outsourcing agreements
- property finance loan portfolio sales, loan syndications and participations by public and private funds investing in real estate worldwide
- real estate investment trusts, corporate and tax law advice for sponsors, underwriters and investors on property financing instruments
- property tax
- renewable energy projects, planning and land use, development and construction law